Are you running your business alone, or with a very small team?
Perhaps you know you should be thinking more about your website content, but you’re not a writer and you just don’t know where to start.
Well, that’s where I come in.
I’m Stacey Mitchell, a freelance writer with 11 years’ experience of writing content for SEO without losing sight of what real people are interested in reading.
My content is:
- Well researched
- Easy to read
- The information your ideal customer is looking for
- Optimised and formatted for search
- Written in your brand’s tone of voice
- Delivered ready to publish on your website
Interested in finding out more? Visit my Services page for the details.
Want to find out more about me before taking the plunge?
I’ve worked both in-house and freelance, so I understand what it’s like to trust someone to write content for your brand, but also to be that person doing the writing.
For that reason, I want our working relationship to be as easy as possible, so rest assured I’ll do everything I can to make that happen.
And it doesn’t hurt that I’m organised, never miss a deadline and I have great attention to detail.
I also run two websites myself, so I know how it feels to juggle several balls and wonder if you’re doing enough with your website content.
If you want to check them out for more examples of my writing, they’re:
- Birch & Button – everything about embracing your creativity
- Art By Stacey Mitchell – my artist website
Fun facts about me
- I’m a big foodie. If I’m not cooking or baking, I’m probably about to head out for something to eat!
- I’m a reluctant runner. I started when I turned 30 (partly due to fun fact number 1…) and still don’t love it. I probably never will, although thankfully parkrun makes it a little more enjoyable!
- I’d much rather be in the middle of the countryside than in the middle of a city
- I’m a big reader. Paper book, ebook, audiobook – I love books in all forms!